All are welcome to gather with the Witches of New Orleans as we kick off the dark half of the year with a magickal evening of masquerade, food, drink, music, contests and prizes, ritual, and an all-around revelry that can only be found in the Crescent City!
Highlights of Your Enchanted Evening
- Feast on an array of sumptuous hors d’oeuvres and other New Orleans delicacies.
- Concoct your favorite witchy potion at one of our two OPEN bars.
- Indulge in a little tête-à-tête under ancient oaks and starry skies in the lush garden.
- Make a bid at our Silent Auction to win something witchy and fabulous!
- Win a great prize in the ‘Best Witch’s Hat’ costume contest.
- Query the fates with a free reading in our Parlor of Destiny.
- Leave a private message for your Beloved Dead in the Memento Mori Urn.
- Honor your Beloved Dead at the Ancestor Ritual.
- Receive exclusive NOWB giveaways from our event sponsors.
- ‘Pass a good time’ in magickal New Orleans with witchy friends from near and far!
Saturday, October 31st, 2015 – 8pm-1am
Van Benthuysen – Elms Mansion
3029 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans LA 70115
Early Bird VIP Tickets $130 SOLD OUT!
VIP Tickets $150 SOLD OUT!
Sorry, we’re sold out for 2015, but Early Bird tickets for 2016 are now available HERE. Get yours today!