All are welcome to gather with the Witches of New Orleans as we kick off the dark half of the year with a magickal evening of masquerade, food, drink, music, contests and prizes, ritual, and an all-around revelry that can only be found in the Crescent City! Information about our next event is coming soon!
Highlights of an Enchanted Evening
- Feast on an array of sumptuous hors d’oeuvres and other New Orleans delicacies.
- Concoct your favorite witchy potion at one of our two OPEN bars.
- Indulge in a little tête-à-tête under ancient oaks and starry skies in the lush garden.
- Make a bid at our Silent Auction to win something witchy and fabulous!
- Win a great prize in the costume contest.
- Query the fates with a free reading in our Parlor of Destiny.
- Leave a private message for your Beloved Dead in the Memento Mori Urn.
- ‘Pass a good time’ in magickal New Orleans with witchy friends from near and far!
Saturday, October 28th, 2017 (tentative)
Venue Info Coming Soon!
Creative Black Tie ~ Formal Dress ~ Masquerade/Costume The New Orleans Witches’ Ball is a formal event. To allow for elaborate theme-based costuming, knee length dresses are permitted only as part of masquerade attire, otherwise, dresses must be tea or floor length. Those who choose not to dress in costume or creative black tie are expected to dress in formal attire. The dress code is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Ticket Info Coming Soon!
Hotel Info Coming Soon!